Tuesday 23 April 2013

succulents

succulents

My passion for succulents continues, last count over 60 different variety's and still there is more!!
Thought i would share a few of my favourites with you.
Agave

 This cutie grows from a single leaf

Super spiky!



Brilliant colour


Babies


Cacti

Pinky tips and a super cute flower

Great ground climber and hanger

One of my outdoor pots looking divine

Blues

These are so easy to grow it is not funny!!



Beautiful colours

Sharks teeth

Grows from a single leaf

I love this one!
Bear paw





Colours change with different amounts of light


Good uses for coke cans. Pea like succulent in the foreground, grows super long!

Recycled my old bag and added a bit of colour to the garden
Lambs tail this one...lol...it's the kiwi in me!!
Something to do with lambs succulent...it is woolly feeling too!
 




In a t pot 




Warty




See that amazing flower down and to the right...that is this sucullent's flower! Amazing!!

Most stunning flower!
Albino corn! Has the tiny purple flowers.




Got lots to share if you live local message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment